Sunday 30 March 2014

***CREEPER final show***

CREEPER's Death - March 29th, 2014 @Soybomb in Toronto, ON Canada


I remember walking in a few songs in to the CREEPER set early-2013 and being blown away by a style similar to Graf Orlock, His Hero Is Gone and Curl Up And Die. I hastily interviewed the band the following month, got to know a few of the guys and saw them another half-dozen times before their decision to call it quits. So...March 29th, 2014 in Soybomb. CREEPER's final show with Animal Faces, GDP, Hashed Out and Ism. Below is CREEPER's full set (excluding approximately 2 minutes) that I made sure to document the passing of an incredible Toronto band. I was also able to interview them last year, which you can read in its glorious immensity here. Get the band's discography on bandcamp by clicking on these words and feel free to throw them a few bones for their hard work.


Here is one of my favourites from the show which is horribly shot for a myriad of reasons, primarily of which is the fact that the camera screen is now broken, so I can't see what I'm shooting.

No comments:

Post a Comment